Conversations with my dog.

W: what is it?
Z: you got new toy for me?
Me: No, It's a kitten! You can't chase it!

W: Does it have to stay?
 Z: that's no fun at all.          


W: I haz sticks, I like sticks, sticks are fun.  you haz stick? no?  you haz ball? balls are good. I like balls. balls are fun. no?


Z: I haz frizbee!










W: K, can I haz frizbee? I like frizbees, frizbees are fun!
(you still can't have my stick, it's mine)


















D: Mom, mom, mom, mom, mom!

Me: What?

D: I'm here!

Me: I know.

Dogs: Mom, mom, mom, mom, mom!

Me: What?

Dog: I heard something.

Me: No one is there.

Z: Mom, mom, mom, mom, mom!

Me: What?!

Z: I want to go out.

Me: NO! We're not going back out. We just got back! I'm tired.

Z: Mom, mom, mom, mom, mom!

Me: What?

Dog: I'm not!

Me: (Sigh) I can tell.



Comments

Popular Posts