Pocket Dimensions

I don't think this really needs a lot of commentary.  The only one I wasn't familiar with was the Bag of Holding. I know about it now because my kids have started playing D&D, a lot. I grew up on Mary Poppins, Oscar the Grouch, and, of course, The Doctor.  My first Doctor was Tom Baker, and I could never really accept any of the later ones, until they rebooted with Christopher Eccleston. Now I love them all. My kids are more familiar with Poke balls and Harry Potter.  Only one son has followed me with my love of Science Fiction.  One son to share Doctor Who, Red Dwarf, Firefly and Farscape.  Oh well, one out of two is better than none.  

Comments

  1. Hi. Welcome to the world of blogging and most certainly welcome to the South!

    Remember: “Y’all” is singular. “All y’all” is plural. “All y’all’s” is plural possessive.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts